Monthly investments are the way to make sustainable investments every month, without lifting a finger. All you have to do is set it up once by choosing your investment criteria and we will automatically invest your chosen amount in loans that match your preferences.
Things you should know about Monthly Investments:
- In order to help spread risk - you will only invest once in each matching loan through your Monthly Investments. You can always invest again, into the same loan, manually if you wish.
- If you have invested manually in a loan that matches your Monthly Investment criteria, it is possible that we will invest in it again through Monthly Investments (today, the algorithm will not be aware of your manual investment). But, we will never invest more than once in a single loan through the Monthly Investments feature.
- If your investment criteria match more than one loan, your chosen investment amount will be split as evenly as possible between the matching loans.
- If your investment criteria don't match any current loans we will not make an investment or withdraw money from your card that month.
- If you don't have enough money on your account we will not be able to draw money and no investment will be made that month. We will not try to withdraw money again until the next month.
- If a loan is close to becoming fully funded and we can't fit all the matching Monthly Investments, investors will be prioritised in the order that they first signed up with Trine.
- It is only currently possible to set up Monthly investments through a monthly card payment.