A driver's license is not accepted as a valid travel document or proof of identity when you are abroad. That is why it is not enough, by itself, to verify your identity when opening a Trine account.

You can use a valid driving license in combination with an expired passport or national ID card to get your account approved. For more information take a look at the different ways you can verify your identity

Did this answer your question?